Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bowler of the Week: Lori Ann Bossom


Bowler: Lori Ann Bossom, 43, of Hanover.

Latest bowling accomplishment: Rolled a 666 series at Hanover Bowling Centre.

I started bowling: At South Hanover 15 years ago.

Best bowling advice I ever received: Strive for consistency.

Bowler I have learned the most from: Mark Myers.

I’m proud that: I’ve raised my average from 169 to 180.

PBA bowlers I enjoy watching: Norm Duke, Parker Bohn III and Liz Johnson.

My most memorable bowling moment: Rolling a 279 game.

Bowling appeals to me because: It’s a great stress reliever and I enjoy the team environment.

A lot of people don’t realize that: My husband, Randy, and I bowl two nights a week.

Future goal: Average 200.

Note: Colony Park Lanes North hosts the Kegel Challenge Series, 9:30 a.m., Sunday, April 17. The format is eight games on the Middle Road pattern. Top prize is $800, based on 40 entries. For more information, call 848-6262.

Bowler of the Week is submitted by the York County Bowling Proprietors Association. To nominate a bowler, send email to bowleroftheweek@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment