Friday, December 31, 2010

Jerpy Reinhart: Bowler of the Week


Bowler: Jerpy Reinhart, 28, of Gettyburg.

Latest bowling accomplishment: Rolled a 300 game and an 824 series at Hanover Bowling Centre.

I started bowling: At Hanover Bowling Centre when I was 18.

Bowlers I have learned the most from: Bob Hollingshead, Don Smith, Steve Carbaugh and my teammates.

PBA bowler I enjoy watching: Walter Ray Williams Jr.

My most memorable bowling moment: Rolling by first 300 in 2006.

Part of my game I’m working on improving: Being more consistent.

Bowling appeals to be because: It’s different every night.

Advice I would give someone just starting to bowl: Don’t lose your cool.

Non-bowlers don’t realize that: Not all the lanes are the same and how different bowling balls react.

Future goal: Help my fiance Kelsey Dixon become a better bowler.

Note: Colony Park Lanes North hosts a 700 Club Member/Guest Tournament, 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 9. Teams bowl three games of doubles in two divisions, scratch and handicap. Cost is $25 per person. For more information, call 848-6262.

Bowler of the Week is submitted by the York County Bowling Proprietors Association. To nominate a bowler, send email to bowleroftheweek@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment